The Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Magnet Program at Mountlake Terrace High School is an Edmonds School District choice program providing a 4-year program of study immersed in STEM studies and learning experiences. Through this program, students will graduate proficient and engaged in the STEM disciplines while being prepared and inspired to pursue STEM related studies at the college and university level.
- Solid preparation for college level studies
- Rigorous and engaging curriculum
- Multiple opportunities for college credit
- Visits with college and university STEM faculty and programs
- STEM competitions and clubs including FIRST Robotics, TARC Rocketry, Technology Student Assocation (TSA), and Bio-Expo
- Advanced STEM options in Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, and Biotechnology
- Club Opportunities: Robotics, Rocketry, TSA, Iatrix
For more information about our program, please select the "Academics" tab on the banner above and/or download our STEM Honors Diploma or STEM Diploma information brochure(s) in the Forms and Materials section on this page. You may also contact me at 425-431-7777 or by email at Schellenbergg721@edmonds.wednet.edu.